Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dollar Days: A Linky

Hello,

 I am linking up with A Teacher without a Class for her Dollar Days Linky.


A Teacher without a Class 

I posted not too long ago about these great $1 finds from the Dollar Tree. Alligator clips to work on greater than/lesser than skills. Plastic plates to use as white boards. Also, giant fly swatters to play some relay races to reviews concepts such as addition, subtraction, and sight words. I just found some great stuff this past weekend. Don't forget to link up to share your great $1 finds! Good night! 

                        

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those alligator clips are awesome. My students would love them. Did you buy them recently?
    Your newest follower,
    Beth
    easy peasy education

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did buy them recently! Thanks for leaving me a comment!

    ReplyDelete