I am finally back!!! I am so excited! I have missed blogging! It has been a crazy beginning of the year and we have only been back for 19 days. Let's just say I have a class that boy oh boy will be interesting to say the least. Of course I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my week! I will also post some pics of my class!
1. EARRINGS! Aren't these beautiful??? My friend is going on a missions trip and help her raise money to get to Brazil she made earrings. Yes, these are all mine! It was to help a friend and for a great cause.... I had to help!! :-)
2. This was my favorite outfit this week. The capris were so comfy plus I only paid $3.20 for them at Kohl's. They were actually $13 but I had Kohl's cash. Love a great deal!
3. New anchor chart! We have been in school for 19 days already and yes we have been talking about rhyming so I saw this anchor chart on Pinterest and had my para draw it. I can't draw! I wish I could but luckily there is clipart and my para!
4. Chrysanthemum! Don't you just love this story??? One of my favorites! These are art projects! Oh you can tell it's the beginning of Kindergarten!!! I got the template from First Grade W.O.W. Check out her blog!
5. I just love my new shirt! Great way to end the week!
6. Yes, I am sharing a 6th picture! My hubby was so sweet and brought home pizza from my favorite pizza place! Just so good! Reminds me of New York pizza! Love!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy every moment! Well I am off to enjoy my weekend but before I do here are some classroom pics!