Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl, Ribbons, and Valentine's Day

What a game this has been so far but I have decided to be productive (why?)! First of all, over 100 ribbons had to be cut and put together for Tuesday's Dress Down Day. Unfortunately, one of my co-workers found out she had cancer and to show our support, we are wearing zebra-print (her favorite) ribbons.

 Doesn't seem as if there are 100 ribbons! Believe me there is! Then I decided to work on a Valentine's Sentence Scramble. I found these cute heart boxes at the Dollar Tree so I am going to number the hearts and have my students put the words into a complete sentence and then write the sentences on a recording sheet. Yes, this is a freebie so enjoy! Have a great night! I am going to try to enjoy the rest of the Super Bowl!




Click on the picture to download!

No comments:

Post a Comment