Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Currently

Yay!!!! I am so proud of myself. I have blogged twice this weekend! Go me!!! I sure have missed blogging! So I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.


Listening: I am listening to Grey's Anatomy. Can I say how much I love Netflix? I am hooked watching this show. I am on Season 3 and can't get enough. I know I have a long way to go! 9 Seasons!!

Loving: I am loving that I have today off! This is so nice. I needed a break! Let's just say that this is an interesting class and they are going to work me hard!

Thinking: My trip is 1 month away! I can't wait. I love NYC! I am going with a group of friends and I know it is going to be fun! I need to start thinking of what I need to bring even if it is for a long weekend!

Wanting: I really want to go shopping. I am blessed to not need anything but a part of me just wants some fall clothing. However, I really don't want to go out. I really just want to stay in my PJ's and relax! 

Needing: Our county has a new evaluation tool and boy oh boy it is going to be difficult. Part of it is doing a self-evaluation. It is the longest self-assessment I have seen. I need to get it started. 

Personal Goals: I really need to start eating better and exercising. I am going to try hard to push myself to do these things. My goal is to lose about 10 pounds by the time we leave to NYC! I know I can, I know I can, I know I can....... I also need to start making some more time for myself. Sometimes I become so focused on everything and everyone else that I forget about me.

Well have a great day off! Enjoy every minute!





14 comments:

  1. Yay for a day off! Go shopping and get yourself a little somethin' for fall! No harm in that! Hope your trip to NYC is fabulous!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower!! Your trip to NYC sounds like it will be so much fun! I have only been there once, but I just loved it! Good luck on your goals! We can do it!! :)

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many students feel uncomfortable attending first time SAT test because mostly are very weak in math section. Which has important role in test. How we can make better our math portion in SAT test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award which is for blogs that have less than 200 followers and have great potential and content. Here are the instructions:
    Liebster Award Nomination

    Janice
    www.prekpartner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever!Ocala Tutoring Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need, St. Petersburg Tutoring helpful information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great inspiring article.Tallahassee Tutoring I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Special needs tutor Far Hills Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Special needs tutor Georgetown It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Special needs tutor Tribeca Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. special needs tutor Squirrel Hill North I like this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing informative information with us

    ReplyDelete
  12. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. special needs tutor Squirrel Hill North I like this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing informative information with us

    ReplyDelete
  13. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. High School in Cutler Bay, Fl I like this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing informative information with us

    ReplyDelete