Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Currently....a little late!

Hey everyone!

 I am a couple of days late but it is better late than never. I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for May Currently. Here it is:

 

Listening: I love Project Runway and I am finally listening to their Reunion show! Some of them are just hilarious!

Loving: I am a HUGE Sophie Kinsella fan and she came out with a new book Wedding Night. If you love to read, check out her Shopaholic Series. 

Thinking: I can't believe there are only 12 more days of school left. Time sure did fly by!  There is so much to do but I have been organizing and getting ready for next year!

Wanting: I have been so busy and sick (unfortunately) that the hubby and I haven't been able to take a weekend trip anywhere. I am so ready to get out and go somewhere different even if it is for the weekend! I just want some down time!

Needing: More TIME!!!!!! The end of year is always so crazy. You are trying to wrap things up for this year while getting things ready for next year. It can be overwhelming but that is when  you take a step back and enjoy your time with your kiddos!

Summer Bucket List: 

1. Europe!!!! If I can (health-wise) we are planning a summer trip to Europe which I am praying that will go through. I can't wait if it does happen. 

2. Beach Trip! The hubs and I love the beach and I can't wait for the summer to enjoy a trip to the beach!

3. I love to read and can't wait to do that this summer. It is hard to read during the school year when you have a million and one things to do!

Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Don't forget to link up even if it is the 5th!

Oh' boy fourth grade


3 comments:

  1. Found you through Farley! I hope you get better so you can go on your Europe trip! Where are you planning on going?

    Erika
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe! How fabulous!! I am curious too where you are planning to go.

    Middlehood Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are planning Germany, Paris, Italy, and maybe the Swiss Alps!

    ReplyDelete