I can officially say that I am on summer vacation! It has been bittersweet! I have really loved working with my para and had a great bunch of students. I can say that it has been my best year but I am so ready for vacation! :-) I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share my week!
1. I am throwing my first giveaway! I am so excited! See below to enter a chance to win! Here is a picture of the things you can win!
2. My classroom is officially packed up! It feels so weird but it is so nice to clean up and declutter! I just love to declutter!
3. Tuesday was our last day with the kiddos and I got these sweet gifts from them and this cute cup from a co-worker with some goodies inside.
4. I joined Teachers Notebook to help raise money for the Moore, Oklahoma victims. Check their bundles out! 100% of the proceeds will go to the victims.
5. To end my last day, I got 72 glue sticks in the mail from TeacherLists.com. Every time you post a supply list or a wish list, you get free supplies! You might want to check it out!
Well I am off to the mall with the hubby and I get to eat at P.F. Chang's tonight! Can't wait! Happy Friday and don't forget to link up!