Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Am Being Featured!!!!

Hey everyone!

As a lot of you know I am a new blogger and still learning the ropes. I am having so much fun and finding new great blogs! Dana from Common to the Core is so sweet to feature two new bloggers every Tuesday and today one of them is me!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Go check it out! She has a great blog that you should check out. Now I am off to watch a movie with my father since he is babysitting since I have had surgery. I feel like a little kid being dropped in the mornings by my husband with my laptop and other gadgets! LOL! Happy Wednesday!!! Don't forget to check out Dana's blog!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog through a comment you left on another. I am your newest follower! Congrats on being featured!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete