Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

March...what????

I don't know how many people feel this way but this week has been a total blur. I am EXHAUSTED! My brother-in-law was stationed at Fort Maxwell in Montgomery, Alabama and graduated on Friday so we drove down Thursday and spent the day with him in Montgomery. We stopped at Target and look at what I found for our sofa upstairs.


Better yet.....the price!!!! That's right $1.86!!!!!!! I just had to get them! You can't pass up such a great deal!


I brought my laptop to be productive and let's just say I didn't touch it once so I will be working my Saturday away while going to celebrate my dad's birthday! I am also linking up with Freebielicious to share my Missing Shamrocks freebie below but visit their website for some great March Freebies!! So saying that, I hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute *freebie*. I cannot believe it is March and there are only about 2 1/2 months of school left! I feel as if I still have sooooo much to teach.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I feel the same way. It is crunch time! I love your blog by the way!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete