Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Five for Saturday!

I can't believe that it has been about two weeks since my last post so I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching a day late but better late than never.



1. We had a little visit from our leprechaun friend. What to do! Needless to say my students were a bit excited and thought everything was a clue. LOL! He even ate one of our cupcakes plus he left of some treats. I got the tags from A Cupcake for the Teacher.




2. I found these microphones at Target for a dollar and they are our special reading mics. My kids love them!



3. Also, at Target I found this huge egg for $3. The picture does not do it justice. I am so excited so the kids can play some Easter games using it!


4. My dad surprised me with this owl jewelery hanger. Our school mascot is an owl and I thought it was so sweet of him to see something at the store and get it for me.


5. It is always nice to treat yourself so I went and got some gel polish on my nails. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment