Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Finally...April!!!

I say this every time but I can't believe how fast time goes by. I am so happy that Spring Break begins next Monday! I am so ready for a break and so are my kids. Since I haven't posted in a while, I included a Spring Graph freebie. Students will draw a picture using the graph. All of my cute graphics were from My Cute Graphics! I hope you enjoy!

backgrounds - images - clip art 
 

Click on link to download!

I also finished My Making Words Folder! Of course I saw it on Pinterest and finally got to it. I think I got it from this blog spot: Teacher Bits and Bobs. This is the link: http://teacherbitsandbobs.blogspot.com/2011/03/making-words.html and this is what they look like!

Also, hit the Target $1 bin and got these cute spring reading helpers (magnifying glasses). Can't wait to use them! Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment