Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

12 a.m. and Instagram

Let's just say it is 4 a.m. and I am blogging! I have been up since 12 a.m. and can't sleep :-( Monday will be no fun for me! Way to start the week! Instead of trying to sleep, I have been pinning, working on some things, and looking at blogs. Let's just say that I am now officially part of Instagram and can't wait to start taking pics as part of Apples and ABC's  and What The Teacher Wants Linky Party. The great thing is that   we will get to share ideas, chat, etc. with other teachers! I am so excited! I love sharing ideas!!!

Here is an explanation of how it will work from Michelle @ Apples and ABC's
Each Tuesday teachers are invited to Instagram a picture with the hashtag: 
#teachertalktuesday
The idea is, on Tuesdays, if we all all use this hashtag, we will be able to search teachers near and far, and create a community that can support and grow together.  For your picture each Tuesday, choose anything that you want to share with other teachers.  They will be able to see your picture when you click on the phrase: #teachertalktuesday
Here is a little Instagram 101:
1. It is like Facebook, but with only pictures
2. You can make your profile private if you want
3. You can make write a caption under your picture and comment or like photos
Here is my home page:
 
 
Follow me @thebilingualteacher

Below is my first and only Instagram picture so far!
 Don't forget to join and link up!!!! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment