Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Great $1 Finds

Hey! It is Sunday and Spring Break is officially over. I am watching Cake Boss and doing laundry as I write. However, we now only have 27 days before summer break. I'm not counting or anything.:-) This week should be interesting since our 3rd-5th graders have to take CRCT and our schedule will be completely different. What to do to make the week even crazier??????   Pirate Day!!! (I will post pictures later this week!)We will be learning about r-control vowels and made a new unit to practice our words. Check it out on my TPT store.


I got to enjoy a week off, where I worked on some new units, read, and caught up on some of my shows. I didn't go anywhere but I still enjoyed my staycation! What to do during Spring Break???? Of course, go to the Dollar Store. I found these alligators to work on greater and lesser than like Kimberly Santana from The Learning Tree suggested (by the way great blog-check it out!)


Also, I found these plates (4 for a $1) that will be my new white color boards! They are super easy to clean and don't leave all that residue from the EXPO markers.

By far my favorite find, these jumbo fly swatters! They are half my size and the best part.......$1!!!! So I bought some shower curtains and we will be practicing our addition, subtraction, and sight words using these fly swatters for some fun relay race games!!!



Well, I am going to go enjoy the rest of my Sunday. I hope everyone does the same! Don't forget to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment