Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finally...Spring Break

I am so excited to say that I am on Spring Break! This weekend has been so nice. I already finished The Chance by Karen Kingsbury. It was so gooood...I love her books!

 
Plus, the hubs took me shopping which was nice and we watched Olympus Has Fallen which was really good and worth the $10 for each ticket. I hate when you pay so much money for a movie and it is not worth it. We all work so hard for our money (singing She Works Hard for the Money-Donna Summer tune in my head....lol)! Don't know where that came from! 

Soo...this week I plan on doing a couple of things such as cleaning up, working on some units, finding an R for the first wreath I have ever made (see below), and just relaxing! I hope everyone enjoys their week. I am leaving you with a freebie for -or words. Have a good night!


Click to download!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment