Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

LInky Party

I thought I was heading downstairs to bed but I saw this linky party and I couldn't resist!

 

Topic: Stranded on an Island-What three things would you have to have with you?

1. My Family! I would need to make sure that I have my hubby and parents. I also can't forget my in-laws. I think it would be interesting to be stuck on an island together!

2. My iPhone! I know this is sad but I can't stand being away from my phone. In other words...I am addicted! Plus, I would be able to pin and Facebook if I had it. LOL! Just kidding!


3. My Michael Kors bag! I love purses and it is by far my favorite. It was a Christmas gift. Would it count as cheating if I included some things such as my chapstick, toothbrush, etc.???
MICHAEL Michael Kors MICHAEL Michael Kors  Jet Set Monogram Signature Tote 
I am awful at this! LOL! Don't forget to link up!

4 comments:

  1. Found you through the link up. Now I'm thinking I should go back and change my list to include my iphone! I'm addicted to candy crush and ruzzle right now!

    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela! I went to respond to your comment on my blog , but didn't have your email. I really love The War Between the Vowels and the Consonants. I use it to introduce a word work center too. The vowels and consonants are color coded in the book, so we keep up that code all year long for sight words and spelling words.

    Your blog is super cute! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I will have to look into it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete