Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday = Freebie!

Hey everyone!

 Today is a great day because it is my BIRTHDAY!!!!! That will be 29 candles on my cake!!!!!
Chocolate Birthday Cake

 I am about to go to breakfast in a few minutes (waiting for the hubs to get ready...perfect for a quick post)! Since I am celebrating and just finished working on my Color Fun (English and Spanish) unit. I am letting you have it for FREE just for today! Please check it out! All I ask that you leave me a suggestion of something you think would make the unit better. For example including the color books in Spanish! Have a wonderful day! I know I will!!!! Breakfast, mani and pedi and SHOPPING!!!!! Just go to my TPT store or click on the birthday cake and join me in my celebration!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like it's going to be a great day!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a wonderful day!

    Angela
    angelapr18@gmail.com

    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellow Everyone! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete