Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bloglovin'

Hey everyone,

 Sorry I have been MIA. I was actually in Punta Cana for a week and it was amazing! Needless to say...no internet connection. You don't realize how tough that is. I will be sharing pictures on Friday so don't forget to come back and check it out! I will say that I am having surgery this Thursday :-( so we will see if I can get on the computer on Friday! That is my goal!

On a happier note I thought I would give Bloglovin' a try and see how it goes. Don't forget to follow me! Click below!
Follow on Bloglovin

I am also linking up with Tori's Teacher Tips. She has an awesome tutorial on how to get started! Check it out here!




3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower on bloglovin! Head over to mysecondgradejournal to check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for following me! I really appreciate it! I am now your newest follower!

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela,
    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award for new bloggers because I think you're pretty amazing! The details for accepting the nomination are up on my post from today! I love reading your posts!
    Jenna @ The Fashionista Teacher

    ReplyDelete